INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Debido a la entrada en vigor de la referente modificación de la “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) establecida por el Real Decreto 13/2012, es de obligación obtener el consentimiento expreso del usuario de todas las páginas web que usan cookies prescindibles, antes de que este navegue por ellas.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site. Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server's pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
- Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user's personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly only necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Here you can find the cookies used in this web page:
Technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the session identifier. It is deleted when you close your browser.
Technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the language of the session. It is deleted when you close your browser.
Google Analytics cookies that allow you to control unique visits. A cookie will be installed the first time a user logs into the website using a browser. When this user visits the website again using the same browser, the cookie distinguishes that it is the same user. Only if the user changes their browser will they be considered a different user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
CÓMO ELIMINAR LAS COOKIES DEL NAVEGADOR
According to te web browser you can delete, accept or block cookies.
If you block cookies our website might not work properly.
Here you can find the links to the different browsers configuration:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
You can delete the cookies in your browser by going to the configuration site.
© Copyright 2019 – HAKANS SOLUTIONS